About the Sectra Corporation
Business operations are conducted at Sectra AB in two business areas: Sectra Medical and Sectra Communications.
Sectra operates within the business areas Sectra Medical and Sectra Communications. Corporate business support functions are shared between the business areas, e.g. finance, marketing, quality, information security, and internal IT. These shared areas of the management systems are certified to the Quality Management System Standards ISO 9001 and the Information Security Management System Standards ISO 27001.
In addition to the shared areas of the management systems the management system of Sectra Medical is certified to the Quality Management System Standards ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 13485/MDSAP, and the Information Security Management System Standards ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018.
Sectra’s medical devices have regulatory clearance for different markets, e.g.:
- Europe and UK (CE mark)
- USA (FDA)
- Canada (Health Canada)
- Australia (TGA)
Sectra’s medical devices conform to DICOM, IHE, HIPAA and GDPR (see Conformance statements).
In addition to the shared areas of the management systems the management system of Sectra Communications is certified to the Quality Management System Standard ISO 9001.
Sectra Communications’ products are designed according to ITSEC standard (Information Technology Security Evaluation Criteria) and approved by national communication security agencies for Sweden, the Netherlands, EU and NATO, and conform to GDPR.
Any product, service or technology described on this server may be subject of Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Sectra AB or any of its subsidiaries.
- Sectra®, the Sectra Logo, the Sectra Circles and the Sectra “Your Partner in PACS” handshake are registered trademarks of Sectra AB.
- Sectra Imtec®, Imtec®, ImageServer®, WARDline®, Pronosco® and Pronosco X-posure System® are registered trademarks of Sectra AB.
- FIMAG and Image Exchange Portal are registered trademarks of Burnbank Systems Ltd in the UK.
- RxEye is a registered trademark of RxEye AB.
- Your Partner in PACS™, Sectra IDS7™, Sectra IDS5™, Sectra IDS5/dx™, Sectra IDS5/tech™, IDS5/qa™, Sectra IDS5/clinic™, IDS5/cl™, IDS5/clinic.net™, IDS5/cl.net™, Sectra IDS5/home,™ Sectra IDS5/send™, Sectra IDS4™, Sectra WISE™, Sectra WISE/web™, Sectra WISE/tools™, Sectra WISE/watch™, Sectra WISE/lock™, Sectra WISE/doc™, Sectra WISE/lite™, Sectra LaserServer™, Sectra SMIIC-v™, Sectra SMIIC-s™, Sectra PACS Enterprise Edition™, Sectra PACS Clinical Edition™, Sectra ModularPACS™, Sectra LitePACS™, Clinical Solutions Network™, Sectra Medical Interfaces™, Clinical Application Interface™, Sectra Medical API™, Cross-Platform Worklist™, Sectra BizTrack™, Sectra OpenArchive™, Sectra VNA™, Sectra DoseTrack™, Sectra OneScreen™ and PreopOnline™ are trademarks of Sectra AB.
Conrad™, Kundrad™, Mamrad™ and Rondrad™ are trademarks of Sectra Sverige AB.
- Tiger®,Panthon® and Ternety® are registered trademarks of Sectra Communications AB.
- LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
- Facebook, the Facebook logo and F logo are registered trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Google, the Google logo, Google Analytics, Google Chrome, Gmail, the g+ and g+1 logos, YouTube and the YouTube logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc.
- Yahoo!, Flickr and the Flickr logo are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
- Acrobat, the Acrobat logo, Postscript, Shockwave and Flash are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- ActiveX, BizTalk, DirectX, Hotmail, Internet Explorer and the Internet Explorer logo, MSN, the .Net logo, Outlook, Skype, the Skype logo, Windows, Windows Live, Windows Server and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- iPad, iPhone, Safari and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- UNIX is a trademark registered in the United States and other countries, licensed exclusively through X/Open Company, Ltd.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.
The Sectra website
© 1994 – 2022 Sectra AB, Sweden. All rights reserved.
No parts of the Sectra website may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from Sectra AB, Sweden. However, any person is hereby authorized to copy, print and distribute any document published by Sectra on the sectra.com website provided that:
- a reference to sectra.com is made when the document is used
- the document is used for information purposes only
- the document is used for non-commercial purposes only
Information on this server is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The information herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may periodically be made to the information and will be incorporated in new editions. Sectra AB may make improvements or changes in products described at any time without notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sectra at one of the addresses listed on the Contact page.