IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:59] The current state of radiology
- [07:16] How subspecialization has evolved as a result of technological advancement, which has resulted in increased workload
- [12:06] Allocation and workflow orchestration
- [21:32] Sharing information with other interfaces and third-party apps
- [24:00] The impact on software being customized and personalized as opposed to having to adapt
- [27:53] The definition of brilliant workflows for each of the doctors
- The amount of imaging and technology has greatly increased which has upped the workload for radiologists, but the expectation and time requirements have stayed the same.
- AI is both exciting and a little scary to most in the medical imaging field. There is always some concern about whether it will replace radiologists’ jobs, but its potential to help is incredible and can maximize productivity.
- Customization on top of standardization is key when creating technology for radiologists. They have different preferences in how they interpret images and how they work best.