IN THIS EPISODE:
- [00:56] Fredrik and Olof give background info on themselves and Sectra
- [02:51] How Sectra defines customer centricity
- [06:36] Customer engagement drives strategic and long-term improvements
- [11:05] The process for setting priorities and choosing what to focus on
- [14:04] How they measure if they are making an impact
- [18:28] Olof shares a customer story
- Sectra is genuinely focused on its customers. Everyone engages with customers in a personal way and gets feedback to make the products better.
- The numbers and data are important but it’s equally important to do customer visits to experience what drives those numbers.
- Getting feedback and testing while designing is just as important as feedback and checking after the release. With check-ins throughout the process, it can save time and drive the process as needed.