In October 2020, Sectra and Greater Manchester announced signing a contract for one of the largest diagnostic imaging initiatives in Europe. Eight NHS trusts across Greater Manchester are taking an important step in a new region-wide imaging approach that will enable faster diagnoses and better outcomes for millions of patients. In this webinar, listen as representatives discuss the collaboration which has led to the kick-start of this unique initiative.
- Dr Rhidian Bramley – Clinical Lead for Diagnostics, Digital & Innovation for Greater Manchester Cancer & Consultant Radiologist at Christie NHS foundation Trust
- Dr Rizwan Malik – Divisional Medical Director at the Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Chris Sleight – Programme Director for Greater Manchester Imaging Network & Program Director for Diagnostics
- Elaine Quick – Greater Manchester PACS Implementation Lead
- Chris Scarisbrick – Sales Director, Sectra UK & Ireland
- Jane Rendall – Managing Director, Sectra UK & Ireland
This webinar was aired and recorded during the UKIO 2021 virtual event in June 2021.